Well-written strategic plans empower team members to carry-out your mission and overcome obstacles and resistance, as well as increase your chances to reach your marketing growth goals.
Positioning and strategy
- Determine your firm’s market position and understand customer perceptions.
- Learn how to build better relationships with customers and alliance partners.
- Evaluate the impact of pursuing new business from existing, as well as new customers.
- Develop marketing strategies for new products and services.
- Write marketing plans that achieve measurable business objectives.
- Build a Feature/Advantage/Benefit Matrix to provide consistent messages to each target market relating to each product or service.
- Create an understanding of the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for each product or service.
Coaching and mentoring
Work together with an experienced business owner, marketing and sales consultant and trainer to get an outside perspective and help flesh out ideas to achieve your goals and full potential.