Without a structure, objectives for every step and pre-formatted templates for your sales process, it will always be out of alignment with your customer’s buying process. When customers see that you do it their way and deliver results, it creates loyalty.
Sales process dialogue and close
- Generate more leads in industry and application areas that you choose.
- Develop a consistent marketing and sales follow-up process that helps sales reps convert more leads to customers.
- Apply large account or strategic selling methodology.
- Qualify prospects sooner.
- Reduce sales cycle time.
- Improve profitability on deals.
- Get new reps up to speed, faster.
- Improve channel relationships.
- Provide monthly coaching to better manage, follow-up and streamline processes.
Track goals for future improvements with your CRM system to monitor performance of your sales team, as well as customers’ interest level in your e-mail campaigns and website. Tempest will help you develop a well structured, and easy to use and easy to implement system (with your designated vendor).
CRM best practices
- Apply large account or strategic selling methodology into the opportunity manager of your CRM.
- Meet management objectives with clear procedures that follow best practices and are assigned to individuals.
- Ensure that pipeline reporting becomes the standard for measuring performance.
- Train your staff to send, follow-up on and monitor the results of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyze the results of your marketing campaigns to achieve tremendous ROI.
- Develop strategies for data conversion and demographic enhancement.
- Improve teamwork, accountability and profitability.